- The Lévy Lecture: Grigorii Olshanski (Institute for Information Transmission Problems, Moscow) - The Lévy Lecture is sponsored by Elsevier, as the publisher of the Stochastic Processes and their Applications journal.
- The Doob lecture: Vladimir Bogachev (Lomonosov State Univerisity, Moscow) - The Doob Lecture is sponsored by the Illinois Journal of Mathematics.
- The IMS Medallion lectures: Takashi Kumagai (Kyoto University, Japan) and Marta Sanz-Sole (Universitat de Barcelona, Spain)
- The Schramm lecture: Richard Kenyon (Brown University, USA)
- The Döblin Prize lecture: Allan Sly (University of California, USA)
- The Itô prize lecture: Noemi Kurt (TU Berlin, Germany)
Cerrai Sandra (University of Maryland, USA)
Gubinelli Massimiliano (University of Bonn, Germany)
Curien Nicolas (Université Paris-Sud Orsay, France)
Lifshits Mikhail (St.Petersburg State University, Russia)
Bordenave Charles (Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse, France)
Chelkak Dmitry (ENS Paris, France, and PDMI RAS, Russia)
Zhan Shi (Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France)